Wednesday 6 January 2016

The Twelfth day of Christmas.......

Decorations all boxed up and away until next December and the tree outside, having hung on to all but a dustpan full of it's needles.
I have yet to vacuum but having thoroughly cleaned the lounge and dining room after I decorating, I ran out of steam, put the boxes of decorTions away and cooked a meal.
Tomorrow's another day!

Actually, tomorrow and Friday we are taking the 27 trees out of church.
I plan to be there early and strip the trees from the East/pointy end downwards.
Baubles in M&S shopping bags, by colour, lights boxed, other decorations bagged by type and the trees taken out and piled up ready for KW to take away, to the N Warks depot, I believe.
People coming to help on Friday, mainly.
If the trees hang on to their needles it will make the cleaning much less arduous.

I hope that everyone watched "Trust me I'm a doctor", this evening.
Scientific proof that high protein supplements, high energy drinks and drinks/smoothies high in antioxidants are all a waste of money/useless.
Antioxidants remove free radicals from the body.
Taking in an excess causes the body to stop making them, to keep the bodies levels stable (homeostasis) and free radical levels to actually rise for up to 24 hours.

Apparently, eating a healthy balanced diet is just what the doctor ordered.
Great news.

E bay going well with a sale a day on average for the last six weeks - a lovely, long, red Gant Cardigan with Argyll pattern front, posted today.
I have a plan for cornering the market in..........
Watch this space!

No comments: