Monday 29 December 2014

Clickety click!

W senior has reached that ripe old age today, living in USA with wife 3 and their 4 year old daughter and a third career to occupy him - congratulations.
This makes me seem very staid, still living in the family home with chickens for company and enjoying life as a granny.
I spent today buying a new double bed to complete the transformation of the study into my "winter quarters" - decorated, carpeted and complete when the bed is delivered on 21 Jan.
I have to buy a white valance before then and will disappoint T and KP, as I promised that they could sleep in the new bed tonight, not realising they were made to order.
It's a "Sealy".
The salesman at Dreams assured me that Barak Obama slept in one - possibly a higher spec!

Today has been cold but bright and sunny all day - the frost remained here all day.
I went into town - the first time in at least a couple of years - parked at Lee Longlands and enjoyed walking into town and along the canal and drinking coffee.
No purchases made.
 

No comments: