Saturday 27 December 2014

Boxing Day +1

Three relaxing days with the family and Sunday still to come.
Brilliant!
Christmas Day with P, A, J and Th - champagne, lovely presents, a traditional lunch and games at the table until tea-time.
Yesterday I went to Bicester to see "Cinderella" at Aylesbury, with B, E  and extended family - a sparkling performance, slightly let down by Russell Grant.
Back to Bicester for dinner and a sleepover then  a day with the family before returning home this evening, in case of snow tonight.
Today, I ate too much!
Sitting here watching a recording of Sherlock Holmes and having checked my lottery tickets (useless) I begin to wish that I'd agreed to stay for another night in Bicester

2 comments:

William said...

We saw Russel Grant in Pret at Bicester Village last time we were there.

Gill said...

Bet he had a pile of food.
mxxxx