Tuesday 1 July 2014

He's done it again!

The Murray / Anderson match started just as J, Th and I got back from school, so we watched most of it, apart from cooking and eating tea.
There was a battle going on for the 11th game in the third set, when I left for home t about 6.30pm, though I assume that Andy eventually won.
I played tennis this morning I  lovely weather, then shopped for tonight's dinner, came home and prepared it, showered and dressed properly, then transferred to the Lotus to drive to Solihull to collect J and Th from school.
Back home with half an hour to spare before the guests arrived, to do the salads and vegetables  and cook the pudding.
About to fall asleep - chickens left to their own devices - they are shut in the run anyway and it's a warmish night.
Glad I'm not a chicken.
They don't seem to be eating the layers pellets - I did buy a new bag today and start afresh, to tempt them.
What next?

No comments: