Monday 7 July 2014

That's it folks!

Wimbledon all over for another year, but some brilliant tennis and some new blood  - didn't make the final though!
I did watch the final set - what do I watch now - I've forgotten.
in the summer I tend to be busy/in the garden/out until quite late so don't even turn the TV on many evenings - I've set the new Freeview box to record my favourite programmes, but don't yet know how to retrieve them - I did for about half an hour one evening..............

Glorious weather, no tennis as too many on holiday - I'll have to change into sensible clothes and get on with the day - Solihull/ school pick up after a potter - a clean day!

Jan and I had a "Day out" on Friday, at short notice - Warwick and Alcester, in the sunshine - a laugh a minute!
Saturday, I was awake early and had written Sunday's sermon by 8.00am
Brilliant - not necessarily the sermon, but that I had the rest of the day to shop, cook (Sunday lunch - poached salmon and salad, summer pudding) and garden.
I finished mowing the lawns at 9.30pm - Malcolm had cut the front hedges so the front needed tidying, he's presently cutting the side hedges, which will take the day.
Church yesterday then friends to lunch, Keith stayed on to watch the tennis, tea and supper.

Lotus is ready to go so I hope the sun keeps shining! 

No comments: