Tuesday 1 May 2012

White Rabbits.

A late night, so it's already tomorrow - 1st May.
We had a good weekend, no trips to IKEA, just cooking on Saturday then 35 for lunch on Sunday.
We had a really good time, the meal turned out well & we made £300 for Christian Aid, helped by a raffle.
The catering came in at £3.00 per head, including wine - puddings are cheap to make.
The day got even better s there was an e mail from the tennis club offering a pair of surplus tickets for Wimbledon.
We replied & G bought them for aj & me for our birthday.
I went to tennis this morning & the friend who had attended the AGM/Wimbledon ticket draw on Friday gave me a second set of tickets, from the draw.
Having confirmed that there is no-one else who wants tickets, aj & I have planned a six day break; aj has booked a room with P in Richmond, I hope.
Fantastic.

I had a good session at college, working with a couple of students, both with no work completed to date.
Free now until Wednesday am, after tennis.
A lot of water  & branches about; a veritable flock of swans on the floods at Blyth - another wet night threatened.

No comments: