Wednesday 2 May 2012

Shall I write to the Times?

After my complaint yesterday, I was woken up this morning by the cuckoo, at about 5.30am.
What a pleasure.
I walked to Jan's this afternoon & he was still singing away, sitting in the top of a tall tree across the road.
Spring has arrived.

a lazy day today, waiting for the rain to stop so that we could plant some plants that came  on Saturday.
we gave up eventually & went to Coleshill.

Tennis, college & collecting J & Th from school. tomorrow, followed by a visit to the cinema to see "Salmon fishing in the Yemen" with Ewan MacGregor & a meal at Wagamama, possibly.
Sounds good.
I have a sermon to prepare for Sunday & a busy few days - J, G & the children on Thursday, to stay - I wish I'd done it today!

5 comments:

William said...

An evening with Ewan? What did he think of the film?

Anonymous said...

If I make a complaint will I get such immediate satisfaction ? Took my M&S £10 footwear voucher to the footwear dept and selected some slippers, but when I went to pay was told they were not eligible as despite the fact they are in the footwear dept, and she could not deny that the only place I could wear them was on my feet, in fact slippers are classified as nightwear, even though I assured her I will not wear them in bed during the night. M&S sucks !!

Anonymous said...

The last time I went out to see a film with Ewan, he told me that this was not the film that I was looking for- and made some ridiculous hand gesture- so I did him with my light saber!

CEng

Anonymous said...

The Yemen and Ewan are telling would be tourists that in fact there are no salmon there and hence no salmon fishing, whether you have a light or heavy sabre.

Gill said...

I know nothing as ewan let me down at short notice.
I might have guessed that a night out with a dashing young man weilding a sabre ws just in my dreams.
a night out with Justin would be a treat - we could use sign language.
come to think, I have to do that anyway.
m