Tuesday 8 May 2012

Back to work.

Yesterday we were really lazy, I don't think that either of us ventured outside.
We got up late & then tried on clothes to select things that fitted & put on one side.
I did a charity shop pile & a possibles pile.
We lunched at 3.00pm, the watched TV/prepared work for college/drank tea.
G cooked two ready meals just before 10.00pm, then we went to bed.
How sad is that?

I was up early this morning to finish going through assignments before going to College for 10.30am.
The girl I was meant to meet didn't show so I nabbed another couple that I have been working with, from the Lounge (big seating/coffee area with large TVs), & worked with them until she arrived at 11.00am, worked with her until 12.30pm, checked on a missing girl & then left.

As a reward/ for lunch, I had tea & a scone in ..........BHS.
Not a good idea.
M&S now cook their scones in the cafe & they don't look good - not risen.
BHS scones looked good, but weren't.
Just tea in future, I guess.

I did a little shopping - wrinkle cream & moisturiser, mainly - Boots have 3 for 2 on No 7.
Three tubes should last the year.
If I don't, aj can have them! (only joking)
I then went to P & A's & walked to collect J & Th from their schools, then home for tea & a session drawing "Mushies"

We have a Vauxhall Insignia whilst the Volvo is mended. We had to drive to the airport to put my name on the insurance, before dinner, so didn't eat until 9.00pm - chicken stir fry.
Knackered - I'm having an early night & will finish work in the morning before I go in for 10.30am.
No time for tennis.
  

3 comments:

William said...

why on earth do you eat so late at night when you have nothing to do all day?

Anonymous said...

Did you forget to eat? CEng

Anonymous said...

I was busy.
I remember that I was sitting in the lounge - can't imagine what I was doing - from about 5.00pm.
Must have been the crossword & good TV.
m