Friday 3 February 2012

Home again.

Busy, busy week, though not as busy as W.
More "time-consuming" really.
I went to see JR in Cambs on Monday, as it was far too frosty to play tennis, arriving before mid-day.
We took his carer home, then went out to lunch in Linton - the poorest Caesar salad ever!
I stayed overnight/did a sleepover, took JR to the doctors & caught up on his social life before driving home in the early evening (record time!)

Wed morning disappeared somewhere.
I was intending to go to the gym before collecting & Th from school, but made the mistake of catching up on my e-mails before going out.
This included booking a holiday in Marrakesh......almost.
All done & dusted until the payment was refused - Broadway Travel's security system will not accept payment unless you have a house number.
Beat that.
Apologies, but no holiday, only phone calls to credit card companies to cancel payments that couldn't be taken?????
I got my exercise walking to school - speed walking due to the cold.
We watched the antiques programmes after tea, J & Th were gripped!
Home to cook dinner & snuggle by the fire.

Today we went to MG (which took most of the morning - I had to wash my hair & g wanted to buy hedging en route + a quick lunch in Stratton Audley)We had a fun afternoon with the twins, collected O from school, then on to the playground before tea.
Home to cook dinner & TV by the fire.

Day off tomorrow.
A walk would be good, somewhere.

Is there anyone out there?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you drove past us then- without stopping.......... Something I said? CEng

Anonymous said...

Sad not to have seen you all - it was T & Kp's bedtime & I thought that we'd be a nuisance.
See you next week?
m