Thursday 23 February 2012

27999 hits!

So will you be 28000?
It would be nice if you felt moved to comment, if you were, or even if you weren't, to be honest.
Perhaps it's just me reading my own blogs, living in this enclosed little world.
That would be sad as I'd much rather be in bed.

The decorator has finished the spare bedroom & it looks really great - the paper is perfect & the workmanship first class - let me know if you need a decorator as he is brilliant.
Tennis was rained off, so I went to the gym & then toured Solihull looking for green velvet curtains & checking out the recycling bins that we had viewed on Internet.
This was time consuming!
The bin(s) was just the job,so ready to order.
The green velvet curtains could be made by J Lewis for £364, a little otp for the spare room, so, back to the drawing board.
I berated Beatties, having wandered around the curtain dept for a good 10 minutes, seeing no other life form, then being told that they had gone home , so no help was available, at 5.19pm!!!
I told them that I would take my custom elsewhere.
Am I becoming a grumpy Old Woman?

I've just booked with Travelzoo to go to the ballet in B'ham - best seats for £16 each & v good reviews.

A refuelling record achieved today - my most expensive fuel ever - £1.45.9 per litre!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was 8 higher than that- you are being stalked!

CEng

Anonymous said...

YES! GOW

Anonymous said...

What does this mean?
Please translate.
CEng, the inverted screen is all my fault - press Alt + another key (I forget which) to put it right, apparently.
g

Anonymous said...

Tell Johm Lewis it's curtains for them and take your custom to Dunelm

Anonymous said...

yes.
Cotton velvet from Dunelm, made to measure, £105, JL, £364.
No brainer.
m