Tuesday 25 August 2009

hippy birdy

J & T making use of the car seats in the hall.
J tucked in to chicken in tempura batter & a timbale of rice. She didn't rate the lemon sauce.

Happy 50th Birthday J - who's counting anyway!
I didn't feel a day over 30 by the time I'd had a shower & done my hair & make-up this morning.
Thanks for all of the phone calls & cards.
A great day out with G & Jessie in Stratford for a Thai lunch , a tootle around Solihull, collecting Thomas from nursery & tea & cake with P before coming home.
We have finished the jobs at home & had olives, guacamole & prawns with chili sauce & most of a bottle of rioja, followed by summer pudding, for an informal dinner.
G has painted the banister rail & then forgotten.
Most has washed off!
A big day tomorrow, so I'm off to bed, a bit sloshed.

1 comment:

William said...

I hope you had a nice day and we're looking forward to seeing you later