Sunday 9 August 2009

Decorating fini!

We finished papering the study at 9.00pm last night, knackered.
G has finished the hall ceiling, cleaned & put furniture back while I was at church (Shustoke & OW - "I am the bread of life").
It looks really good & the colours all work well - ready for aj, with flat screen TV!
I am still wondering why, when I went to buy more paint on Thursday, the man on the till in Homebase said "I suppose you've got a team of little men doing this for you".
I showed him the paint on my arm & assured him that I was doing it myself.
Is there a team of dwarfs touring the country doing cheap- rate decorating?
If so, don't they have trouble with ceilings?

Anyway, we went to Warwick Castle on Friday with Jessie & Thomas.
The sun shone & we had a great time, despite crowds & a long queue for "The Princess' Tower".
Yesterday, we decorated from morn till night, ate & went to bed. I broke a nail.

The summer weather has returned, it's a beautiful day again today.
No more blogs until I get some comments.

3 comments:

William said...

meh

Anonymous said...

If you do find that team of dwarfs, please send them over here to paint wood work. J cannot wait to see you, he asks every day, "when are we going to see Grandma", "How many days". Make sure you get some rest in before we arrive!
MK

Anonymous said...

I'm working on it.
m