Monday 24 August 2009

Bugger Facebook.

Caterpillars dispatched.

Caterpillar in situ.
Buzz.

Thanks for the advice, which gave rise to the above conclusion.
I don't know what I did in the first place that gave rise to all of these e-mails of people wanting to "be my friend".
I have put a friendly comment & deleted all past pupils.
I must admit to being underwhelmed by the comments made by many of the friends & don't feel that I can add anything at that level.
Don't you all do Facebook?

Anyway, tennis this morning, a load of clothes to the new Coleshill charity shop & then getting the house back in order.
It's all shipshape & shiny, beds made up, ironing all done & only the "Noble photos" to be hung in the hall.
Great.
My "peace level" rises immeasurably when order prevails.
Just a little shopping to do, which we will combine with a day out with Jessie.
Apparently, we are celebrating my birthday in Stratford.

We watched a buzzard from the bedroom window the other day - G to post photo.
He also managed one of the caterpillars that ate my nasturtiums.
Dry tomorrow, wet on Wednesday, so they say - I got soaked to the skin today in the 45 seconds that it took to get the washing in - no one saw that coming!

4 comments:

William said...

Looking forward to seeing the results of all of your hard work tomorrow
W

Anonymous said...

G managed a caterpillar? They must be a challenge!!

Ben

Anonymous said...

the caterpillar didn't have tracks!

Anonymous said...

You'll need dark glasses!

He's been practising on me!

No to fish & chips!
This is some serious diet.
m