Saturday 22 August 2009

Bugger caterpillars!

I was inordinately pleased with the nasturtiums that grew from the seeds the J helped me to plant in the garden.
I went to see JR for a couple of days this week & a wretched butterfly took the opportunity to lay several billion eggs on the plants, which then hatched & ate all of the leaves & flowers.
I shook them off into a bucket & have given them a holiday in the field across the road.
G & I have worked all day cleaning, polishing & painting, washing & ironing.
We have just eaten a rather nice stir - fry & shall go to bed very soon, knackered.
Please help me with "Facebook"
Lots of people want to be my friend.
I didn't know I was on it.
Even Amy Downton, an ex-student wants to be my friend (along with many others)
She never did during the 5 years at school!
How do I get on it, apart from picking up comments?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gill you don't need facebook friends. They pretend to be your friend merely so they can pass comment or bore you with the tedium of their lives, bit like a blog really, only virtual.

William said...

I would avoid facebook too if I were you, you'll just end up getting crap from former pupils.

Anonymous said...

bit like blogs then?