Monday 27 April 2009

Wet, wet,wet!

How about a relevant pop group titles for a while - I can think of at least five, off the top of my head.
Rain stopped play this morning, so I tended to G's needs & cleaned upstairs this morning, then went to solihull to take a heap of clothes to the Charity shop, food shop & go to the gym this afternoon, by which time it had stopped raining.
G is on the mend; yesterday afternoon he mowed the lawns, today he drove the lotus round the village & his horrible foldable bike around the yard.
He now knows that the saddle did damage!
All is ready for our American cousins, John & Megan,tomorrow - M&S lunch in the fridge & cake baked, as in "if I'd known you were coming......."

Does anyone out there have one of my Denby rice bowls?
There are only three here & they don't seem to sell them anymore - I may have broken it.
I don't remember bad bits anymore, except by accident, a survival tactic!
Time for camomille tea & bed.

We've topped the 10000. Brill.
Hence the celebration with a really boring blog.
The day wasn't though, really.
I nearly bought a pink T-shirt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I nearly bought......
an articulated armchair..
some beautiful broccoli(not cubby)
..........to be cont.