Tuesday 14 April 2009

Photos from Minehead.






We had a good weekend outside, G sitting astride the porch roof repairing the bathroom window frame whilst I did some heavy digging & planted some shrubs at the top of the garden.
These have been programmed to grow quickly & luxuriantly so that we cannot see anything of the houses in Back Lane, from the conservatory.
On reflection, I spent Sunday with aj, after church, chatting & reading the papers.
Monday morning was similar, so G must have been out there on his own.
I did garden enthusiastically on Monday afternoon, & then had a hot bath whilst G fetched a takeaway (prawn puri, chicken dhansak, pashwari naan - branching out there!)
Why keep a dog.......

Today I went to Cambridgeshire to see JR. We had a lovely day, talked a lot, went out to lunch, had a nap, tea & home shortly after 9.00pm.
Up early tomorrow for a T & KP day.

Photos will not load. Bother. I'll try again tomorrow.

No comments: