Sunday 27 December 2015

Home alone!

A great couple of days with the extended family in Bicester.
Wonderful food and great fun all round, all made to look very easy.
We all went to Star Wars on Boxing Day afternoon, which was excellent.
I thought that I'd bought the family Star Wars T shirts, only B's turned out to be Startrek, but looked good anyway.
I don't suppose that I shall live that one down in a hurry.

Home today to open the Christmas presents as I left for Bicester straight after taking the Family Service on Christmas morning, having got to bed at 2.00am after helping at the midnight service, so no time before I left.
Lots of lovely presents, including a grand Georg Jensen tree decoration from AJ to go with the one I bought for K.
Other pictures are of the 2015 decorations, bought to complement GJ - red and gold.

7.35am train to Birmingham tomorrow, if up, to buy.......a wheeled holdall from Debenhams and, possibly, coffee and mince pie at Pret.
Withdrawal symptoms from not buying any luggage for a couple of years, so luggage presents on the horizon.
I rest my case.



From Illums Bollighus sale.....



Now the John Lewis addition....

No comments: