Tuesday 8 December 2015

Christmas Trees galore.

Yesterday morning should have been spent in church, doing the wiring for the 27 Christmas trees.
A challenge as there are only 6 sockets in the building!
As it was, I went to Solihull in the morning and did Christmas shopping - my first effort - before collecting J and Th from school, having calculated that I could do the wiring today, before we start decorating on Wed morning.
I still haven't done the wiring as I was invited to the Probus Christmas dinner at Maxstoke Golf Club.
This involved sprucing myself up, dress and heels, which took a while.
Not wanting to do dirty jobs, I settled for posting the e bay parcels, putting up the posters to advertise the Christmas Tree Festival, in the shops in Coleshill and visiting Phil.
The dinner was fun and relaxing, but I will now have to have a really early start tomorrow to catch up, and hope that it all goes well.

E bay items flying off the shelves, as it was so K is working hard at keeping up with the packing.
All good fun and some lovely messages.

No comments: