Friday 30 January 2015

Endeavour.

I missed the series - the young Inspector Morse - and am enjoying catching up.
I'm probably missing the next series but watching recordings saves time as I can whizz through the advertisements.

On a practical level, I am being helped to sell things on e bay - interesting and fun if time-consuming.
This has two benefits - holiday money and reducing the amount of clutter that I've amalgamated over the years of bargain hunting and, of late, at auction sales.
I'm well in profit at the moment and really enjoying things still with lots to sell on a stall and then a car boot sale.

On the macular hole front, I've come to terms with the situation, that is, not being in charge for a week or two, so no planning ahead.
I should know within a couple of weeks - I can't believe that my eye has been dodgy for long as I'm sure that I would have been aware  of the  wobbly bits and bits missing with my right eye.
Then again, I suppose that you rarely look with just one eye and the other compensates very well.
I do use the eye glass for looking at hallmarks etc, in my right eye though.

Cold again today - popped to Kenilworth for a potter and Waitrose, this afternoon - a free telegraph and coffee along with the shopping.
I've sourced the Dreamland electric mattress cover to Argos, to be bought on Monday en route to pick J and Th from school.
I should be in the new "Winter Quarters" by Monday night!  

No comments: