Saturday 6 April 2013

Happy Anniversary P & A

A lovely spring day, eventually - it was freezing first thing when I released the poultry. No eggs. A trip to solihull - called to the bank again to sort something out. I decided that it was an omen & so only window shopped & had a cup of coffee courtesy of aj's M&S premium club vouchers.I delivered P & A's card & came home. Last night I christened the B karcher vacuum. Brill! Suck like a Bangkok business woman! Downstairs is gleaming - I now have to find the energy to carry it upstairs - weighs a metric tonne! Have spent far too long on the computer when I should have been in the garden, getting some exercise & enjoying the sunshine. The molecatcher has been - fingers crossed. I pay by results, apparently. Can I be bothered to change into garden clothes at 6.10pm??. I could tidy a border, but I'm really clean.... Thanks to W & MK for the parcel - I treated myself to Jo Malone shower gel at the airport, on the way to CPH, with only hand luggage, so had to leave it there - kindly posted, with easter eggs - I ate one immediately - 170 cals! Scrummy.

No comments: