Saturday 13 October 2012

Day out in Borchester/Solihull

G tackled the triffid on the front of the house yesterday, whilst I went shopping - O & the twins for the weekend, from teatime Friday, then combinations of the family for meals, concluding with Sunday lunch - Danish pork, ridiculously cheap.
I hassled Solihull College as I haven't been paid for April & May - perhaps get it in time for Christmas!
Did my usual shops in Knowle & Solihull, ending at M& S - even had time for a large, decaf, skinny cappuccino, copliments of aj's premier membership.
Fresh boiled eggs x 3 for tea - they made friends with the chickens & there will, hopefully be egg/s to collect today, bath & bed.
I had a quiet, with the remote control & aj on the phone whilst G went to the boxing dinner at DMP.
I helped the club in the early days by having the coach into school to work with some special groups of students - good for self esteem, development, balance.......
Those were the days!  

I'm up early to go through tomorrow's sermon, before anyone wakes - movement overhead - sounds like the furniture being moved - I'd better investigate!
Have a good weekend.

2 comments:

William said...

Coffee should be black or with cream :-)

Anonymous said...

This was not just coffee.......
it was my lunch & breakfast.
m