Thursday 11 October 2012

Another exciting day in ambridge.

Dum de dum de dum de dum.......
Happiness is making the most of what life offers to you, & enjoying it.
I am happy.
I drove back from Cambridge yesterday afternoon, having spent a couple of days with cousin JR, who has dementia  - his carer got lost on the way back & didn't know the address.
She wasn't difficult to find - a large black lady wandering around the country lanes - all's well that ends well!

Prepared a sermon, did loads of washing & ironing & three hours running the Village Shop today.
I served quite a few customers almost competently!
I hardly dare mention that I'm about to cook dinner - gammon steaks & egg.
I'm ravenous!

I hope that this isn't too challenging/boring for my faithful followers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does she have dementia as well? What about GPS tracking on both of them?
All happy here as well. Holiday for some of us next week.
MKM

William said...

Must make for intereting conversation, JR deaf and demented, her - lost

Anonymous said...

I take the crossword with me - her english is hard to understand/JR can't hear, perfect match!
m