Wednesday 26 September 2012

Yes, yes,no.

Two more eggs - one yesterday & another this morning, so no roast chicken on the menu after all.
Well done girls!
We fill the chicken feeder every couple of days, well aware that we are feeding Primrose (goat, who can force her way through the foot square doorway into the run) & some indeterminate wildlife.
Last night something had scratched tunnels under the Eglu living quarters, presumably, for the warmth.
We are taking action.
The girls only eat when first let into the run in the morning as they then roam freely & scratch/glean, so we shall feed them then & then take it away.
G built them a "chicken port" yesterday, to provide cover from the rain.
They seem to prefer to go under the trailer - perhaps there are eggs there.

Wet, wet yesterday so we did jobs & I went to the village shop to train on the till, served a couple of customers, ready for a volunteering  session on Tuesday.

G out with P today.
I put the washing out & planned a relaxed "Birthday treat" day in Solihull.
Unfortunately, I had a letter from M&S, saying my credit card was over the limit.
On enquiring, they had paid two charges of approx £2000 last week!
No query.
All will be put right, but upsetting.
Made me late & put me off shopping.
I did a food shop - roast pork for tonight  -  remembering  the fantastic pork we ate in Denmark - Chris & Jan coming, & Fish for tomorrow's lunch - Shaws & Woodwards.
Final "yes" - I bought a pair of black jeans in M&S, size 14, down from 16, the first time since losing weight after having B, in 1976)
They feel great!
Will I get to size 12? - I'll rant about the diet later!!

No comments: