Friday 14 September 2012

Free Friday.

I have had a great week in Denmark with aj, staying with W, MK, J & DK.
The boys were good fun, as ever, the food was wonderful, if somewhat unusual, & the weather was good.
We spent the weekend at MK's parents summer house, a stones throw from the beach.
They entertained us on Friday evening, with a delicious meal, then left us to it.
The whole family went to a nephew/cousin's wedding on Saturday, leaving aj & I to be entertained by the boys.
They did an excellent job!
We explored the beach & adjoining river, & even managed to sit outside, in shorts, & sunbathe, whilst the boys completed circuits of the outside of the house, having found that the paper aeroplanes went faster by hand than actually flying.

We were deposited at CPH on Tuesday & were home by early afternoon, missing G by an hour.
He is on a boat in the red Sea, livaboard, diving, with PT.
He should be getting a tan & some muscles!

I have stuck at W's diet - paleo, I think.
No flour for ten days now.
I haven't regained my appetite since going to Vietnam, so it hasn't been at all difficult - fish, meat, eggs, beans, vegetables & fruit - if I'm doing it right.
No limit on fat, if you like a lot of lard!
I have lost another 4lb in those ten days - cheaper than going back to Vietnam!
I wonder if I've dropped a jeans size - I don't appear to be any thinner.

Had a night at Bicester with T & KP on Wednesday, coffee with E at Carluchios(sp?), then wended my way home, via Solihull, to visit P, J & Th - J's b'day tomorrow.

Lots of jobs/visits  to do today, including going to the opening of the village shop, in the village Hall - Ambridge has nothing on us!

Sun's shining, chickens are happy, in the run today as one went awol yesterday for a while - maybe laying somewhere?
It looks a bit windy for cycling.      

No comments: