Tuesday 25 September 2012

Chickens!!

No more eggs since the first three last week - too cold or wet or lazy.
On the bright side, they do look very healthy & are having "the life of Reilly", roaming the estate & gleaning grain from the next field.
Perhaps there'll be three eggs when I go out with their pm treat.

The rains came on Sunday pm & continued for 24 hours - the yard was underwater - a really cold miserable episode.
I did go blackberrying on Sunday, got a soaking, but did pick about 4lb of fruit. I also "scared off" a pick up truck full of that that turned into the gateway (fly tip zone) where I was picking, the left in a hurry.

We caught up with things indoors yesterday morning, before collecting J & Th from school.
The rain stopped in time for me to walk, (not all the way!) whilst G went to B&Q.

My Paleo lifestyle is going well - I did eat a small jacket potato & a small portion of rice, merely for convenience, over the w/e - my only carbs, I think.
Can I eat beetroot?
The weight loss has made my clothes all fit much better, apart from jeans, which don't shrink to form.
I feel a lot lighter, but still seem to have plenty of spare to shift.

Lifestyle changes - going to bed before falling asleep
                             - make up only when really "going out" - aw cream & moisturiser only.
Time saved spent on big T crossword - did a fair bit yesterday.

Just read about some classy guitars, so sensitive that they reject their owners if found playing away.
Whatever next?
 

2 comments:

William said...

beetroot is fine and apparently you shouldn't eat the potato skin

Keep up the good work

Anonymous said...

Are potatoes wicked?
Another lb down today - , 6 in 3 weeks!
m