Monday 12 March 2012

Nice out, again.

Hectic Sunday, two services, quick shop in Coleshill, three hours gardening then a walk around the block, collecting litter, before dinner.
A warm summer's day - perhaps it was the summer.
Cooler today, but a good morning's tennis then gardening - a square metre of leaves off the rockery, a walk to the Parish hall with G for the parish Council meeting, then home to dinner.
At least the meeting makes the TV look enthralling.
We wanted some assurance that we would be informed if expansion of the kennels at Cottage Farm was proposed - woof woof woof!
What to do about the litter?

I'm glad I'm not Chinese, I would never cope with the script.
God knows what a keyboard looks like.

Tomorrow, simnel cakes to make for church on Sunday - fruit cakes with marzipan in the middle, by my estimation, then lunch at The Cock with fellow tennis players & remove some dust before the weekend, in places where it shows.
That' the plan, anyway.
Hope it works.
Can anyone solve - "Portentous -   o-i-e-s"
                                "Cad  -   r-t-e-"
Have I got something wrong - only the simple one, what a failure!
I think I might make a cup of ovaltine & go to bed.

5 comments:

William said...

Was this necessary in the string of consciousness post?
"I'm glad I'm not Chinese, I would never cope with the script.
God knows what a keyboard looks like"

William said...

Cad is a rotter.

William said...

Portentous is ominous but the e is wrong

Gill said...

Thanks - it was rotter.
Did you cheat?
If I was chinese, you probably wouldn't be 6' 3" or blonde.
m

William said...

no