Monday 26 March 2012

A Danish summer.

I can scarcely believe that I've been here a whole week & the weather has been fantastic - warm/hot, dry & sunny all week.
I may have hit the Danish summer!
W had a very early start today - I heard him leave.
J leaves for school at 7.30am, which was a struggle, he cycled & I did "scouts pace" with heavy breathing!
We took DK to nursery, where he stayed until 10.00am, which was pretty good going under the circumstances. He rested up, had lunch , then we went out for a walk for a couple of hours - did the bottle bank, fed the ducks, walked around town & collected J from school.
They were both tired & took little active entertaining.
All well with the world, everyone in bed, asleep.
Home tomorrow - I hope the sun keeps shining for a little longer - I have some gardening to do.

No comments: