Wednesday 9 June 2010

Friday already.

Well, it didn't, return to summer that is.
A little chilly with violent showers.
I've worked hard today - taught four lessons, including a two hour afternoon with bottom year 9 maths, & written most of my year 7 reports, ready for going on line. The system was down today, so I couldn't have done it myself anyway.
Lots of jobs to do tomorrow, including a blood test to check my medication. I shall make time for a coffee in M&S, courtesy of aj.

John Prescott was on Radio 4 this morning, discussing brown field developments with Zac Goldsmith.
What a rude, ignorant man he is. How can he be a Lord?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lord knows.

Anonymous said...

He's only done it for Pauline to make her a Lady,(well it's the only way she'll ever become one)and to make up for sha""ing the secretary in the office.

Anonymous said...

gg or ft?

Anonymous said...

Both, I understand.
Bastard!