Tuesday 13 April 2010

Only Thursday.

Last term I only worked on Monday & Tuesday, so Tuesday was my Friday.
This term I am working on Wednesday as well, so that will be the new Friday.
I'm replacing a full time teacher, rather than teaching some classes along with some small groups withdrawn from classes.
Today I stayed until nearly 7.00pm, putting the classroom to rights to make the changeover obvious - it was mucky, badly arranged with piles of old books on the shelves that you might want to use.
No more.
Sheila (cleaner of long standing, parent & grandparent of children I taught), swept up as I rearranged furniture.
A few parents of particularly rude pupils still to be phoned & a set of exam papers to mark.

Off to Bicester tomorrow evening for a sleepover then a day with T & KP on Thursday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think people will be put off a sleepover here forever now with the arrival of the electric guitar and amplifier..don't worry though, it can be unplugged..
E

Gill said...

It's the challenge of "naming that tune" which will keep 'em coming back, that & B's curries!
It was great fun.
m