Wednesday 21 April 2010

Friday at last.

These three day weeks are pretty demanding if enjoyable, on the whole.
I must admit to a feeling of abandonment after school on Wednesdays, added to by the fact that I don't have to take a revision class after school that day, so I can go home when I like.
Today, I liked at about 3.30 pm as I had a bag to take to the Charity shop in Coleshill & some vacuuming to do & beds to make up before 6.00pm when Kristian was coming for chemistry coaching.
It's all done, G has mown the laws & done some work in the spinney as the weather has been so good. The forecast is good for the next week so , hopefully W, MK & family can enjoy an English spring rather than the snow in DK next week.

We are watching a programme about the747 that had the engines fail in a dust cloud 10 years ago. I can't think that anyone would want to risk going through what they went through, whatever the cost - I saw the first plane I had seen for a week as I drove home.

No comments: