Wednesday 15 July 2015

Entertaining!

An answer in yesterday's Times crossword: amusement/hospitality.
Well it was the easy one, just finished.
I've just had to abandon the Code Breaker as I eventually batted a very annoying moth with it.
The problems of bed side lamps!

Anyway, entertaining the family today and for the next two weeks as DK has appointments at hospital.

Yesterday I was in Solihull, shopping and collecting J and Th from school, so the housework had to wait until today, not the best of days as it was very humid and warm with frequent showers.
Unfortunately, I overslept so it was a rush, but enough done, with K's help.
He works at a frantic pace.
All well, all asleep, but me.

Apparently, learning something new has many beneficial effects, one being that it improves memory.
I'll look for an Evening Class for September.
Any ideas?

No comments: