Sunday 23 December 2012

Almost....

We have never been so organised for Christmas.
I collected the turkey from the farm shop, along with the chipolatas & a pork pie (Xmas day breakfast!), after taking the services t Sh & OW.
I have vacuumed through, made up 8 beds, put up the rest of the cards & ironed the last washing of 2012.
I have to do a final shop tomorrow for vegetables, cream, etc.
I intended to be there when M&S opened, but they are opening at midnight, so I won't be the first in.
Who on earth wants to shop/ has their brain in gear at midnight?

The weather girl has an Xmas knitted sweater dress with reindeer - very becoming.
I have a thin black & red sparkly jumper to wear with my black trousers, perhaps more suitable really.
Braunton, next to Saunton Sands has had 3ft of floodwater & on the news - the family should remember it as we went there regularly when the boys were young & we did the first holiday with the grandchildren, J & T only,  in 2005.

We went to Coventry Cathedral yesterday, compliments of E, to take part in the CWR recording of their Xmas day carol service - queued for an hour, around the block, but it was well worth it - on CWR tomorrow at 6.00pm & Xmas day at 1.00pm

Off to the Carol Service at Sh shortly - hope it's not too self indulgent - 9 readings, 7 carols & 27 choir items! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and on iplayer!
Happy Christmas.