Friday 27 May 2016

Stocked up!

Either life is getting more hectic or I'm slowing down!
Every week I seem to look at the calendar and decide that the next week plus one will be quiet and I can spend some days in the garden.
Then it fills up.
This week I picked up J&Th on Mon & Tues, which always includes a visit to Solihull to shop - essential this week as I had my M&S card vouchers and a20% discount voucher.
I did have a facial  in Dorridge and potter around Knowle on Tuesday.
On Wed we went to Brightwells Auction inLeominster.
Great fun and a boot full of stuff to sort out.
Does anybody want a 12 setting Limoges dinner and tea service, in original wrappings with everything you can think of.
Only small snag is that it is monogrammed, I E H, I think.
Yesterday I had a lift to Bicester, did the town and am still in bed, having had a sleepover as B working late.
Getting a lift home this evening with the family, en route to Blackpool and all sleeping over at home.
Next week,the garden!

No comments: