Tuesday 16 September 2014

Lazy Days.............

The purists amongst you will note that yesterday's post - Monday - was a day late.
I seem to recall that I arrived home late, having stopped at my most loathed supermarket - Tesco (trying to take over the world, now failed) - as I had a "spend £30 save £4" voucher, and needed fuel.
Big, horrible shop with a most unpleasant first floor, full of horrible tat.
After my tomato (and Jarlsberg) salad I fell asleep, woke up and did e mails and a blog, after midnight, went to bed and couldn't sleep (W right, as usual), so read Chaucer until 2.00am.
I must have forgotten to push the "publish" button, so blog only in draft until now.

Today was to be frenetic housework - still glass on the conservatory floor from the birthday party 3 weeks ago!!
What a slut!!!
I haven't started yet - showered then tried on clothes to find outfits for Saturday's wedding and Tuesday's funeral - successful, then pottered up to Coleshill in the Lotus because the sun was shining and I was desperate for mustard, salad and home made salmon mousse for lunch, watching Bargain Hunt, had a nap and have only moved to make coffee/tea.
Out to dinner tonight with a friend - The Bull's Head, Meriden, for old time's sake - at least I'll stay awake.

Some brill photos on William's little World - I've forgotten how to post photos!
Come to think, I haven't taken any.

3 comments:

William said...

you can take and publish them directly from your phone. I'll show you how next time we meet because I think you have to tell blogger where the photos are coming from (meaning tell it your phone number)

Anonymous said...

How was the Bull at Meriden dinner with the "old timer"?

Anonymous said...

Brilliant - Bull at Furnace End.
Highly recommended.
g