Monday 1 September 2014

Back on the job!

Summer has officially come to an end and school summer holidays have ended, so life will return to normal, if I can remember what that is.
I've spent some wonderful days with the grandchildren over the last month, including ten days in Denmark _ DK is now at St Joseph's with J - they are back at school by August, so that was doing school runs and  playing after school.
Friends mowed the lawns and cleaned the windows when I was away whilst P the P painted the outside doors
AJ and I had a birthday party last Monday, which was good fun - 40 of us in all, family and friends for lunch - I still have to run the vacuum round - tomorrow!
Not tomorrow as I've just had a call to say that JR is in Addenbrookes, so a trip to Cambs instead.
A thought or a prayer for him and his carers  - a 90 year old with dementia.

No comments: